Pages

torsdag 29. desember 2011

K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch

CHECK COMPARE PRICES for BEST BUY and GET SPECIAL DISCOUNT!!! ABOUT K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch
Soft Futon CHEAPEST ON LINE DEALS...



K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch

Average Customer Review:
Product Brand : K&H | Model : 3111
Available : In Stock From
K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch


Being soft, squishy, warm, and comfy, the K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer is the only one of its kind. It's simple to use, just minutes in the microwave is all it takes. The non-toxic warmer is safe and stays warm for up to 12 hours inside a pet's bed. simply microwave it as needed for anytime warmth for your pet. Hand wash with soap and water. One year warranty..../ K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch / Soft Futon


.../ K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch / Soft Futon


K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch
Soft Futon
Guests who viewed this item also viewed......



K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch
Soft Futon for BEST DEALS PRICES & REVIEW : !!!



K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch
Soft Futon

Special for Buy cheapest sale


Customer Review :

LEAKS DOES NOT STAY WARM : K&H Microwavable Pet Bed Warmer, 9-Inch x 9-Inch


I purchased this product about a month ago. Following the instructions, I heated it by minute increments to get the proper amount of time to get it squishy and warm. On my microwave it was 8 minutes. It feels like a liquid gel on the inside. There is a slight plastic smell on it but it goes away after a few days.
I bought two, one for each of my cats. One really is too small for a normal sized cat to lay on, maybe just one half of their body. At first my cats were hesitant because of the water sloshing sound and the smell of it but now they are used to it. My cats sleep with me, so I just tucked it under the comforter where they laid by my feet and they snuggled up on it. Like other reviewers have noted, it doesn't retain heat for 12 hours as advertised. In fact, it starts to cool within two hours and hardens into a brick by morning. I swear you can whack someone with it, how hard it is, haha. Anywho, it was a decent enough product in my eyes, until it started leaking. I'm not talking burst open and flooded out the contents or anything, but a slow ooze that shows up as a ring around the edges. At first I thought maybe I put it on a wet plate in the microwave, but not true since it didn't feel damp. I changed the bed sheets a couple of times and each time I noticed a greasy square shaped stain from where the warmer was. Gross. Luckily it seems to wash out in the laundry, but still- I paid over $50 for the two of them and shouldn't have to deal with a greasy heating pad. Too bad I just missed the return deadline. :(

bestbuysoftfuton4yourhomegarden.blogspot.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS ON THIS SITE COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.
Best Buy Armchair For Your Home Garden